1 unit in stock
The 833 may be controlled via the companion Android app, SD-Remote, which features transport controls, metering, and sound reports. For an instant mobile workstation, choose from one of several supported USB control surfaces for remote fader and transport control.
The 833 has 6 mic/line preamplifiers, 8 channels, 12 tracks, 6 analog outputs, and ultra-accurate timecode. Many features have carried over from the premium Sound Devices’ Scorpio, such as Sound Devices’ new preamplifier design, 2 SD card slots, dual L-Mount battery charging and powering, and an internal 256 GB SSD.A built-in three band EQ may be set to either pre- or post-fade for each channel to tackle any problems directly on-set. Enable Dugan Automixing or MixAssist to automatically attenuate unused microphones in multi-microphone applications. Up to 8 channels can be automixed at a time.
Elevate your kit with the 833 Portable Compact Mixer-Recorder.
- 6 ultra low-noise, 8-Series microphone preamplifiers
- 8 channels, 6 buses, 12 tracks
- 6 analog outputs
- Ultra-accurate timecode
- 256 GB internal SSD, 2 SD card slots
- USB-A and C ports for SD-Remote app, linear fader control via MCU, keyboard, and file transfer
- Dugan Automixing/MixAssist for up to 8 channels