WORLD’S FIRST BLUETOOTH SMART SLATE
The TC-SL1 smart slate is the world’s first Bluetooth phone app syncable wireless timecode slate. Showcasing state-of-the-art features, the TC-SL1 offers users the ability to download our free timecode slate app and control your timecode clapperboard. Sync your TC-SL1 at the same time you are wirelessly Bluetooth timecode syncing your TC-1 timecode generators.
- Durable Compact Build; Uni-body Design
- 1/4″ TRS and 5-Pin LEMO TC Input/Output
- Up to 250ft Range via our Bluetooth Timecode Slate App, Sidus Audio
- Backlit Dry Erase Surface
- LED Array Dot Matrix Display
- USB-C 25 Watt Charging Port; Can Also Be Used For Firmware Updates
- ~1″ OLED rear display; On-Board Menu Navigation
- Built-In Handle for One-Hand Operation
- +25hrs of Battery Life; 100% Brightness Dot Matrix Display and 100% Backlit Dry Erase Display with Clapper Left Open
Both the backlight and dot matrix timecode displays can be dimmed. In the menu you can set either to be 0-100% bright. When you open the clapperboard slate you trigger the display and backlight to turn on.
DON'T FLY OFF THE HANDLE
The TC-SL1 features a built-in handle so it can be operated with one hand. The top stick features a thumb notch making the process even more ergonomic.
CNC MILLED BODY
The TC-SL1 is built out of a single piece of aluminum and milled on a robotic CNC machine. This gives it a premium build quality and durability to feel great in your hands.
MORE BATTERY CAPACITY
Our timecode slate features dual NP-F battery bays. This allows you to hot-swap the batteries (if you forget to charge them) without having to power down your smart slate. And best yet, you can take your digital slate and plug it into a 25W USB-C charger overnight to top off your current NP-F batteries.