15V/10A power supply unit for eSMART BC1150.
OEM references of the power supply units :
- BC1150-24V : CINCON – TRH160A240-01E12 VI
- BC1150-PSU : XP Power – VES150PS15
The BC1150 can recharge batteries during use (i.e when drawing current via the DC OUTPUT) with certain limitations :
- MAX current output AND simultaneous battery charging can only be achieved if both the BC1150-24V and BC1150-PSU are connected to the BC1150
- If only the BC1150-24V is connected batteries will effectively recharge only if current draw via the DC OUTPUT connector is <= 4.0A
- In any case when batteries are charging the BC1150 generates a small amount of noise (fan and small internal relays from the sequential charger)